Now you can access Dictionary.com through your WAP-enabled mobile phone. (Check with your service provider to find out if your phone is WAP-enabled.) Here's how:
- Bring up your phone's mini-browser.
- Type in the address field either of the following addresses:
- Check with your service provider if you are not sure how to do this.
- One or the other address might not work, depending on your phone.
If you have a Sprint PCS mobile phone, it's even easier:
- Bring up your mini-browser in your phone.
- Choose the "Tools and Reference" folder
- Choose Dictionary.com
- Call Sprint PCS customer care if you have any questions.
The following services are available on our wireless site:
- Definitions from the WordNet dictionary.
- A translator, which translates preset phrases from English into Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
|Dictionary.com Wireless Web site|
If you don't have a WAP-enabled mobile phone and would like to get one, you can find and purchase one at Amazon.com.